General Information. We collect and store information you enter on our Site and App. We may collect or receive the following personal information about you:
- Contact information: including your name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and other similar information.
- Financial information: bank account numbers and related billing addresses.
- Transaction information: details related to your transactions on the Site or App.
Before permitting you to use the Wheeler Consulting services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit the Site or App, or open a communication from Wheeler, including your IP address and browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer).
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with our website or Wheeler Consulting services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of Wheeler Consulting services.
How we use your information
We use information about you to provide you with the Wheeler Consulting services, which may include but is not limited to:
- Processing transactions and notifications about your transactions;
- Preventing potentially fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Personalizing your user experience;
- Providing customer support services;
- Improving our Site and App;
- Marketing, advertising or promotional efforts; and
- Compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
How we share your information
We may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing, and fraud prevention.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Site. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these business partners.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this Site, our users, or others; and in connection with our User Agreement.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including investors and banking partners. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop the Wheeler Consulting services.
How you can access and update your information
You can access and update your contact information logging into your Expresscoin account and accessing your account dashboard. You can close your account by contacting us at the email address listed below. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity.
Cookies & persistent local data
- Analytics/Log Files. Our Site and services gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
- To provide you with a better user experience; and
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Wheeler Consulting services.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel comfortable using our Site and App, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect and receive from you. While we cannot guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information that is collected and stored, and information that you provide to us directly For example, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Visiting our website from outside the United States
If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
How you can contact us